Wednesday, March 4, 2020

I dragged yesterday afternoon, so it was no surprise 
when I fell asleep on the couch and napped until dinner.



Alex was feeling better yesterday, and grilled chicken for our dinner.  He also harvested a couple of bags of oranges (as requested), so I will be squeezing juice today.



When I went to bed last night I had the same issues with the machine <sigh> but was just too tired to fight with it so didn't wear it.  Today I AM going to take it in and have Stephan figure out what the actual problem is.  

One of the apparatus pieces is labeled "medium", 
and maybe "small" would work better? 



Yesterday, too tired to do much, I watched some of the Westalee tutorials on the computer.  While I learned a few helpful hints, there was nothing that addressed the biggest issue that I'm having.  (Talked with Gina Perkes at her booth on Saturday, but I'm already doing everything she suggested.)  


I thought about attending Sew Day at Busy Bees this morning to pick Pennie's brain, but she's too busy at work and won't be there today.  As soon as Hannah's quilt is finished (I'm assuming today!) I want to start in on the two March birthday gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment