Tuesday, March 3, 2020

In deference to my (mostly recovered) lat I did legs at the gym today instead of upper body.  At JoAnn's afterward it took a while to find plain white flannel (rows and rows of patterned flannel, though.)  It turned out to be on sale, so my 1/3 yard only cost me about a dollar.



After lunch I took Brownie to the park by the library (where he found LOTS of smells to follow) and then dropped off the book Tom recently finished.  Nothing waiting for me on the Hold shelf - but given past experiences wouldn't be at all surprised to get a notice later today that a book has come in. <g>

My new camera was delivered today.  


It's a tad smaller than the old one, certainly not a bad thing, and I do like the red color.  Look who stopped gnawing on his bone long enough to 'volunteer' to be a test subject for my first photo: 


His harness is quite loose around his chest,
but for some reason looks snug in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment