Sunday, March 1, 2020

I've been up for about 6 hours, which has been plenty of time for my sleep app to post last night's data.  For a change I was able to get a good fit immediately, thus figuring I'd score 100.  But "data not available yet"...



Just ordered a new camera (which could arrive by Wednesday!) in a pretty red, which should make it easier to spot when I lay it down "somewhere" in the house and it tries to disappear.  Also chose a much simpler model since I never used 99% of the bells and whistles on the one I had.


Now on to more pix from yesterday's show.  :-) 


I didn't take a photo of my quilt hanging, but ran into Jan (and her daughter and granddaughters) and she took one with her phone of me posing in front of it.  While I don't have that photo (yet), Cindy sent me this one that Allison took and shared with her.



Here are Marcie's two:




I'd like to take 1% credit for this beauty <g> since I "introduced" her to the various quilt stores, 
and then helped her find the 8 shades of red she needed!




And here's Wanda's jacket:



On display were the Best of Show quilts from the past 20 years.  However Mary and I were in total agreement that MANY of them were not to our liking - and a fair number of them we considered downright ugly.  


(At least there were some that I approved of - and will post those when I get to them.)


I'm always looking for scrappy ideas; 
here are some keepers for the files.





Of course I liked her colors -


but also how she used half blocks around the outside rows/columns.






The quilting carried the arc rainbow motif into the border:



















No comments:

Post a Comment