Monday, March 23, 2020

This morning I got the official okay to PHONE IN my follow-up appointment with the Sleep Doctor, scheduled for April, (and necessary for Medicare to foot the bill for the pricey CPAP equipment, which happily does seem to be helping with my issues.)



I have NO desire (!) to visit the medical office, which sees all sorts of "regular" patients, no doubt including those who very possibly may have the coronavirus.  Obviously any visit there would only increase my risk of catching Covid19.  Social Distancing works! 


Tom, who also has a follow-up appointment with his gout doctor this week, is going to be able to deal with that on-line instead of going in to the office. 





I  have also cancelled a chiropractor appointment, scheduled for later this week. Unless/until I suffer a major issue (and one which can't be dealt with otherwise) I won't be going in until we are past the Covid19 crisis. 


This morning I've gotten a whole bunch more work in the yard done, but now (not wanting to overdo!) I'm getting ready to do some sewing.

FYI I learned a newly coined sewing term yesterday: I-Sew-lation

No comments:

Post a Comment