Sunday, March 22, 2020

I'm back from a successful trip to the bank ATM, and immediately after touching the screen and handling the money I doused my hands with sanitizer.  


The little bottle of hand sanitizer in the car that I have been using is now getting low so I'll need to replace it soon.  I was sure that I'd stashed one of the small bottles I scored at the dollar store the other day, but couldn't find it in the console (which as you may recall I did recently muck out.)  And since the bottle is encased in a bright pink holder it should have been easily spotted.



Unfortunately my next planned errand was considerably less successful.
 

My bank is in a shopping center with a Fry's grocery store, 
so I thought it would behoove me to check there for TP.   



Before parking rolled down my car window to ask woman loading her groceries into her car if there was any toilet paper.  She told me not only were they still out of that much sought-after item, but "everything else" in the store was in short supply.  So I simply headed home.



Last night's CPAP results finally appeared (the posting delay seems to be about 90 minutes) showing another 100% and (even better) an events number again under 2/hour.  I still need to figure out how to get gear disassembled for cleaning; a video of "my" apparatus shows release buttons that I don't have.


No comments:

Post a Comment