Sunday, March 8, 2020

Despite a very lazy morning, I actually got to work quilting the placemats before noon - but just barely.  It took a little while to get organized, and then there were a couple of hiccups, but things did go considerably better than on Friday. 



 Once I got placemats #2 and #3 quilted 
Brownie and I took a break and went to the dog park.  


He enjoyed himself peeing here, there, and everywhere, and once finished with that he got down to the business of playing with several of the other dogs.  Love that play-with-me bow position, and seeing all the tail wagging. 



Back home again I finished up the last placemat, so now it's time to bind them.  When I couldn't find the fabric I wanted to use I did a lot of searching through my stash, almost giving up and thinking I'd need to wait until the fabric store opens in the morning when I stumbled across one that should work fine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment