Monday, March 16, 2020

Andy called yesterday to see how things are going at this end (he said they have closed their offices, and everyone is working from home) and was distressed to hear that I was still going to the gym.  After speaking with him and thinking it over, I have decided his arguments make sense (he is an excellent trial attorney after all....) so in the interest of "better safe than sorry" there will be no more workouts for the foreseeable future.



Much of yesterday was spent in a flurry of house-cleaning (sweeping, mopping, vaccuuming) and also included a number of loads of laundry.  Of course there's always more that needs to be done, but at least I made somewhat of a dent in it.



Also mucked out one of my quilting drawers and found what I'll need to get started on the Copper Canyon project, meaning there was no need to venture out to JoAnn's yesterday. 



The latest up-date from Marcela included a new date for Elena's wedding, which is now scheduled for mid-June instead of April.  So it turns out that I will need a revised label for the quilt.  



Obviously I was wise to wait before sewing on the current one.  




Slept in until almost 6:00 this morning!!!  


And while I don't remember dreaming, that could just mean I didn't wake until after I was well past that stage.  I'm much happier with my new mask - and again scored 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment