Friday, March 27, 2020

Now that I've been using my new CPAP "mask" for two weeks 
the results certainly have improved.

Events/hour score in the normal range, below 5.


It's probably helped considerably that the new mask 
gives a much better seal, with leaks virtually non-existent!



I woke with a headache this morning after sleeping wrong last night and tweaking my neck.  Though I tried to relax it back into place with a long soak in the hot tub, and later a hot shower, I had no luck. 


 Eventually took a Tylenol and stretched out on the couch for a nap - and ended up taking five <g> after I was awakened (and fell right back asleep afterward each time) by a phone call, then the doorbell (Mary brought over some globe mallow for Pokey), then a text (Patti reports they are doing fine in Kentucky) and finally Brownie's 3:00 dinner alarm.


Guess all those naps did the trick; my headache is gone.




Mom learned today that the virus has surfaced at Riderwood.

We’ve received a notice that an employee here has come down with the virus.  They emphasize that he/she had no close contact with residents - but the patient did have close contact with other employees. Since they don’t identify anyone, even male or female, it’s hard to know whether any of us had contact with the second degree employees. So far I am fine and not sticking even my nose outside the apt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment