Friday, March 20, 2020

I logged another 100% score on the CPAP, making it 6 nights in a row (starting when I got the new mask last Friday) though last night's events/hour did 'soar' to 4.  I've also noticed this past week that my middle-of-the-night trips to the bathroom have been occurring later, notably these past couple of "nights" not until around 4:00 am. 


That means I'm getting in a larger first "half" to my sleeping time, which I assume will only maximize my opportunities to enter the REM cycle.  


With all appointments cancelled I don't need to worry about over-sleeping so did take a zolpidem at that late stage - and thus this morning slept until 7:30!!!!!!!!!!



Lisa called again last evening, worried about Tom and me, and Bana.  She sounds in good spirits, and her bread-making stories certainly are wildly entertaining!  While I'd already heard each story directly from her during recent phone calls, these postings still had me laughing out loud.  Enjoy!





Each day, as the pandemic news has worsened, it's became clearer and clearer that my annual spring trip to see Mom was becoming less and less likely.  



Naturally I still was loath to give up on it entirely, hoping that (miraculously!) things would turn around and my trip would be a "go' after all!


Yesterday her e-mail included this exhortation:

"...urge you to abandon the idea of coming here for my birthday; it’s only a little over a month off and the situation is predicted to get worse before it improves, no sense in you being exposed to all those people on the plane, airport, etc. I’m not a child and don’t expect a big celebration on my day. So think about it seriously."



Guess I should get off of the computer 
and do something more productive with my day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment