Saturday, March 28, 2020

Last night Tom and I finished the 6-episode mini-series of Good Omens, and now need to find something else to watch.  Alex is streaming Netflix's Tiger King, which got quite the write-up in the Washington Post.  He says it's beyond bizarre - and also that we should give it a try.




While Brownie's "dinner" time is set for 3:00 pm (when he DEFINITELY channels Pavlov and responds to the alarm reminder on my phone), his breakfast is a laissez faire affair, with no set time. 


 I purposely don't feed Brownie when I first get up (today that was 5:00) because I don't want him expecting breakfast early on the (rare) occasions that I'm able sleep in.  So each morning he simply follows me into the living room or family room, curls up on one of his beds, and waits while I sip my 'coffee' and catch up on the computer.  



This morning, at 7:00, he walked over to me 
and politely uttered one small "please" to remind me!



Now I'm off for a soak, and then when PetSmart opens at 9 we can pop over and pick up more dog food.  Don't want to be caught short when (IF?) stricter measures are put into place!  While Gov. Ducey has already announced his long list of "essential" businesses (which include gun shops...) should a lock-down eventually happen, I haven't seen pet stores included.

No comments:

Post a Comment