Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Slept until almost 6:00 this morning, and also logged another perfect score.  Now I'm hoping to see my apnea events/hour, which continues to hover around that "magic" number of 3, drop (and eventually disappear at zero!?) 



Of course I was up early enough <g>
 to take advantage of Target's change to their schedule:

We’ll also reserve the first hour of shopping each Wednesday to support vulnerable guests, including the elderly and those with underlying health concerns.

Though I am fast approaching 70 (how did THAT happen?!?!) I find it difficult to consider myself anything other than middle-aged.


FYI I did already get the perfect t-shirt to wear on my birthday.



Now back to my Target adventure.  


After gaping at the TOTALLY empty paper-goods shelves I headed straight to their food department, where unfortunately there was very little left to buy.  


No milk, no bread (though there was one solitary package of potato bread buns on the shelf that I snagged.)  In fact the only thing I found that was actually on my (sizeable) list was Miracle Whip, though cruising the aisles I did pick up a few more cans of soup and also a couple of frozen dinners.



It was already raining again when I got up this morning.  After scrubbing Brownie's harness yesterday (it did take a while to get out all of the dirt/mud so the water soaked clear) I'd  hung it outside to dry.  


It occurred to me during the night, when I got up to pee, that I'd forgotten to bring it back inside before bed... though at that point I was not inclined to go out and it.

.

Today's agenda definitely includes some sewing.  
Does seem like everyone else has been getting a lot done in that department!



I drooled over these 18 batik blues 
that Marcie was working with on Saturday - 


and after yesterday's progress reports that she only has another couple of hours of sewing to go before she's finished with another dramatic wall-hanging!



Foothills, which has also cancelled all meetings and events for the foreseeable future, has put forth a challenge to churn out as many UFOs as possible.  


However I really want to get started on my Copper Canyon landscape!  
Like the rest of us, those UFOs certainly aren't going anywhere, right?



Lisa called while I was writing on this post, and (before she had to get off to take a call from Logan's school) entertained me with some stories of how they are coping.  Pretty sure <g> that her bread-baking fiasco will be family lore for some time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment