Saturday, March 14, 2020

More often than not I get a chuckle out of my daily calendar  - 
but yesterday's page was definitely a winner!



Alex texted last night that he will be flying home (from Florida) today after some very stressful recent days.  Will all the cancellations things must have been quite a hassle to deal with, and I assume I'll hear some of the gory details once he arrives and is able to decompress some.  


On the plus side, at least now he should be able to take advantage of all the recent snow up in Flagstaff and get in some (unexpected) last-of-the-season snow-boarding to help make up for all the aggravation and uncertainly - and get my money's worth out of his season lift pass!



Keep forgetting to mention that Brownie decided several nights ago to change his sleeping arrangements.  Although he does trot into the bedroom with me when I retire for the night he doesn't stay in his "sleeping quarters" there more than a few minutes, opting instead to spend the night curled up in his bed under the quilting table in the family room.  


Unless with the days and days of rain (when he has hated to go out to relieve himself) maybe he has wanted to stay close to the dog door "just in case" an emergency arises?  If that's the case, it's possible that now, with a break in the weather, he'll revert back to the regular arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment