Tuesday, December 31, 2019

This morning I was surprised (though of course thrilled!
to discover that I'd logged a good night's sleep!!!  



Tom had found a (new?) butterfly puzzle in the cabinet 
so we started working on that last evening.



Around 10:00 I realized that I actually felt sleepy (despite my considerably lengthy nap yesterday afternoon) so I went to bed, though I did take a zolpidem to start off with.  



Not only was it after 5 when I woke up this morning, but (quite amazingly) I don't think I even got up during the night!  The number of times that happens in any given year can be counted on the fingers of one hand!



I'm expecting the tree crew this morning, and thus hope I'm back from the gym before Pokey decides to venture out of her crate for a bite to eat.  She'll need to be relegated to the garage since I certainly  don't want her getting in their way (especially as they're wielding chain saws!), escaping out into the world through one of the open gates, or getting hurt by a limb crashing down on her shell.  


Brownie will be easier to corral; I can just close off his dog door!



I haven't worked on the wedding quilt for several days so I don't expect to be making a trip with it over to Cindy's before next week.  Obviously the pressure is mounting to get that done.

No comments:

Post a Comment