Monday, December 30, 2019

When I got home from the chiropractor my nap was put on hold when it turned out that there were plans to meet Lily, Logan, and Chas for lunch at a Poke halfway between here and Chas's house.  (Because of his severe allergies it's not possible for him to visit here now that we have added Brownie to the family.)  It was nice to get together again, and I even managed not to fall asleep into my meal.



When we got home I did watch some more of the quilting program on PBS that I recently recorded, but my eyes kept wanting to close so I still haven't finished it.  Instead I got in part of a nap before the timer went off at 3:00 for Brownie's 'dinner', a second part to my nap before Alex called to see how the sleep experiment went last night (he had a great day boarding in Vegas), and then managed a third segment, sleeping through the late afternoon.



Hope I can still sleep tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment