Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Brownie was overdue for a nail trim, so after I got home from the gym we made a trip over to PetSmart for that.  I stopped in at Michael's afterwards, looking for alphabet and number beads.


Michael's was definitely a happening place, with long lines waiting to check out - which surprised me because I would have thought all the holiday crafting supplies would be purchased by now.


I left without standing in line to make a small purchase of letter beads, and then did find much less expensive ones at the nearby dollar store.  While I still have not located number ones, they obviously do exist.



Got a surprise call from Mitch, wanting to come by and finish up the work at the back house for us.  He measured to see what he needs, so now we seem to be moving forward on that project.  I'd pretty much given up on him (it's been a year since he built the back patio cover) and I'm looking forward to (finally) fixing up the front porch ceiling before having the house (and back block wall) painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment