Tuesday, December 10, 2019

For the first time in a LONG time it was already light out when I opened my eyes this morning, even though I have been taking the same nightly 'cocktail' of drugs.  


But was stunned and amazed when I glanced at the clock -
and saw that it was 7:00!!!



Had expected to get in substantial time this morning (before heading to the gym) doing some more hand-quilting for Melody since once my machine is back at home this afternoon I will be returning to the wedding quilt - but obviously <g> that isn't going to happen!




For some reason <g> I thought of Alex snowboarding when this came across my FB feed this morning (and thus added my comment...)



This 2014 routine from the Rockettes Christmas show came across my FB feed this morning, and made me think of Tami. Great choreography, love the costumes - and the ending!



Time to have breakfast, get dressed, 
and otherwise get ready to head to the gym.


Just as I was about to post this the tree trimmers called to see if they could reschedule.  Some of their clients have had trees fall on their houses (!) and obviously those issues need to be addressed right away!  


So Deb wanted to check about our irrigation schedule - but I let her know that we won't be scheduling any more this month after all the precipitation, and thus any time (before the block wall construction on Jan 7) will work for us just fine.  She's thinking December 31 (giving us even more time to dry out from our flooding... <g>) and will get back to me later today to confirm.


No comments:

Post a Comment