Sunday, December 8, 2019

Was up late last night (read until almost 11) 
so you'd THINK I would 'sleep in' this morning.


Woke at 3:30, and at which point I figured it was just a little too late to re-medicate.  (I had taken a zolpidem around 10:30.)

  
Tried unsuccessfully to fall back asleep on my own, and gave up around 4.


Even though when Tom offered me a chocolate-covered pretzel last evening 
I had "sacrificed" my taste-buds and didn't eat one.




Just sharing that Brownie is a metronome mutt.



He wags his tail when I approach him, and the closer I get the faster it goes.



It started raining steadily last evening around dinnertime, and lasted until some time after I fell asleep.  Not sure how long it lasted, and happily it's not raining (yet?) this morning.  


Since it's still dark out I can't see how soggy the yard is... but certainly HOPE that it dries out considerably before the tree-trimming crew arrives on Tuesday morning.  Otherwise we will end up with depressions everywhere that (artfully camouflaged with grass) will lie in wait for me to step into and turn an ankle!


No comments:

Post a Comment