Sunday, December 8, 2019


Placemat reveal, as promised



(I took the pix from above, and they are rectangular, so not sure why the pix show them wonky. Maybe Alex can help me fix that problem when he gets home in another ten days?)





About the time it was starting to get light this morning (when I was thinking of heading out for a soak) it started to rain again.  So instead I worked on the embroidery binding (getting close to finishing another 100+ inch side!) while I watched Head Full of Honey, with Nick Nolte and Matt Dillon. 

 Matilda tries to help her grandfather Amadeus, who is suffering from Alzheimer’s, navigate his increasing forgetfulness - and ends up going on a remarkable adventure with him.


During the credits I watched to see who played granddaughter Matitlda -
and that turned out to be Sophia Lane Nolte.

No comments:

Post a Comment