Friday, December 6, 2019

Had been "sleeping in" the past few days (until around 6:00) but this morning I greeted the day at 4:30.  Did get to see a dramatic red sky once it started getting light, though of course that doesn't bode well for us weather-wise...



Did get a fair amount of work done on my placemat bindings this morning while I watched the Beatles documentary Eight Days a Week - The Touring Years that Tom had recently taped.  (He watched it last night.)  We both enjoyed it, and definitely recommend it.



Now I'm off the to gym, and then plan to spend the afternoon binding on the placemats.  My fervent hope is to get all my gifts finished and wrapped in the next day or so - and then predict a trip to the post office on Monday.


Also on Monday is the Sew Day at Mary's, 
when I'll be able to meet their new dog Kirby - 


and also get to go back to working on Elena's wedding quilt.  
Don't know if the quilt missed me <g> but I've missed working on it.





No comments:

Post a Comment