Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Had my consult with sleep doctor yesterday.  While he didn't seem overly concerned (and his suggestions for better sleep were pretty much things I have already tried) at least I am now scheduled for my overnight apnea test Sunday evening.  


"Dr. Tom" fully expects the test to validate his diagnosis; 
my appointment to find out the official results is in early January.

AHI = sum of the number of apneas (pauses in breathing) plus the number of hypopneas (periods of shallow breathing) occurring, on average, each hour.

It looked like rain all day yesterday, though the actual precipitation didn't start until some time after I went to bed.  Currently it's raining steadily, but at least we have had somewhat of a break this past week so the ground should be able to absorb at least some of it.  


More rain is predicted over the next several days, so we can only hope that when it finally does quit the yard is able to dry out by New Year's Eve day when the tree trimmers are scheduled to give things their annual trim.  Would hate for the crew to create a mess of ankle-twister divots in the grass since I'm so "good" at finding them!


Brownie, of course, has not yet ventured out into the weather to water the grass.  It is surprising how long he can hold out!


Today's gym session has been moved forward a slot (to help Jim with his rescheduling of clients) and then I need to swing by the insurance office (meant to do that yesterday on my way home from the doctor, but since I hadn't written myself a note I drive right past that exit) but otherwise get to stay inside for most of the day, warm and dry. 

 


Do need to devil eggs at some point today, and with just over a week before my self-imposed deadline it would be nice to make more progress on the wedding quilt.  


Yesterday afternoon I napped instead of sewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment