Friday, December 27, 2019

Today was leg day at the gym, and once again my knee was "talking" to me.  Guess I should count myself lucky that that joint has waited this long to annoy me... 



Of course all of this wet cold weather is probably not helping the issue.  On my drive home in the rain (after a stop to get a box of quilt clips) the radio announced the current temp as 47 degrees, which was exactly what my car thermometer was registering.  



Nobody here voted for WINTER!


Before heading to the gym I had sewed until the very last second, pulling pins out as I cruised along, only to discover when I got to the end that <sigh> I'd been "sewing" without a bobbin for most of that lengthy seam.  So not only didn't I get column 4 attached but now I get to re-pin all the intersections.


Guess there are worse ways to spend a cold slimy afternoon...



No comments:

Post a Comment