Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Not hungry this morning but probably should eat some oatmeal before heading to the gym in a bit.  My lack of appetite is somewhat surprising since I never did eat any dinner last night; I was still full from my late lunch (when I got home from my appointment around 2:00) of lasagna and salad from the night before, when my headache induced nausea had caused me to lose my appetite. 


Actually started getting another headache last evening, but this time I was smart and nipped it in the bud with Tylenol before it got too bad.  



Last evening Tom and I played a couple of games of Rummikub.  During the second one he played the wild tile, which I was able to use on my turn, and then he was able to use on his next turn, and then I was able to use on my next turn, etc.  Don't think I've even seen a game where the turnover was constant like that!



We tried to watch the Breaking Bad movie on Netflix that Alex had recommended.  But "for some reason" <g> the TV refused to give us access to my account.  



Both Tom and I tried entering the requested e-mail address and password - several times! - but it never worked and we stayed shut out.  Alex was at a birthday party last night and thus unavailable to provide some much-needed tech help, but maybe today he can fix it for us.  



No comments:

Post a Comment