Saturday, December 21, 2019

I’m behind on my sewing since it’s been a week of wasted afternoons.  If I wasn’t dozing off I might as well have been, so there was NO WAY I was going to risk sewing in that condition.

This  morning I wanted to hit it hard hoping to make substantial progress.  I had already rearranged the “touching” blocks, but then discovered this.




Sigh... think I’ll just let it stand as “proof” of randomness and forge on.

Encouraging news from Mary.  Kirby is on the mend this morning, and ate for the first time in 3 days.

During sewing breaks I did some laundry, wrapped gifts (first candle is tomorrow evening), swept the porch and driveway of so many leaves (in “preparation” for the next several bouts of rain this week) almost filling the can, gave the porch plants a thorough soaking (also got rid of the latest crop of webs and “encouraged” the spiders to relocate), took Brownie for a nice long walk (which he liked) and then a bath (not to his liking, though he behaved in the tub for me.)

After a shower it was a movie time (Deja Vu) on the heating pad and then back to sewing. While the first three columns are now hanging out together, the last six columns still <sigh> need to be sized.  But with nothing on tomorrow’s  agenda I expect to add at least one more column - and with a little luck maybe two!



No comments:

Post a Comment