Wednesday, December 18, 2019

I’ve started pressing column 3 blocks this morning - and also started sewing together the bottom rows of columns 1 and 2 just because I couldn’t wait to see how they'd look!


Of course I can’t sew those partial columns together until I re-block 2 stubborn blocks, one from each row, and then finish the 11-block columns.  Should have done one last night (soaking it thoroughly and then clipping in place) so it could dry overnight, because of course I need the 9 1/2 inch square today to keep squaring up more blocks.


Already have had to do some frog stitching (no idea how I managed to mis-orient a couple of blocks) so maybe my ‘coffee’ hadn’t kicked in yet?



Now that it's light out I think I'll take a soak in the hot tub, and really hope that the air temp outside has warmed up to a "reasonable" temp by now!) 


Then I will return to pressing blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment