Wednesday, December 11, 2019

I'm very happy to be back at work on the wedding quilt.  My machine is humming along, not only sounding better but also "feeling" better.    


Obviously it was WAY overdue for service, but now is in much better shape


I have passed the 40-block mark of Set D (!), so in the next few days (despite various things 'clogging up' my calendar) I really could get the remainder of the required 49 done.  


THEN the real fun begins - 


putting up all the blocks on Marcie's design wall and arranging them 
in an effort to keep the same fabrics from touching.

  


Of course each time we move one block it changes the effect on the other rows and columns, so at some point we will just say it's good enough! 



Mary & Wanda and Perri will be invited to help!



No comments:

Post a Comment