Wednesday, December 4, 2019

After the gym yesterday I stopped into Kohl’s, right next door.  The gift I was looking for was conveniently on display right inside the door - and at such a reasonable price that I picked up two, in different colors. Then I got another pleasant surprise when I checked out, and the register showed only half the expected total. Naturally I thought the clerk had only rung up one (and thus informed him there were two) but it turned out there was sale going on.  



After lunch (yummy leftover Tom Yum Gai soup) I finished binding UFO #4, finished the last little bit on the embroidery placemat, cut the bindings for that set and started quilting the other set, cut fabric for the 6 fat quarters needed to play LRC at today's Busy Bee party, deviled eggs (for said party), talked withMarcela (sad anniversary this week), etc.


Once it got light out this morning I could see that we got some rain during the night, though at the moment nothing is coming down.  However according to last night's weather report on the news more wet stuff is possible later today.  We may never dry out!




No comments:

Post a Comment