Sunday, December 22, 2019

Brownie got another bath late this afternoon 
because "somehow" he ran into some Pokey poop.  


And I just did poop patrol this afternoon.  


Hope he doesn't "ask" for a third bath tomorrow!


He was stoic during his bath - but when he wasn't drying out fast enough I gave him a little help from the hair dryer.  Even on low it pretty much freaked him out.



Alex came by for candle lighting before getting ready to head out to a white elephant party.  I gifted him his new microwave, which was greatly appreciated.  (He had come by again this afternoon to "borrow" ours.)  Installing it is on his agenda tomorrow.



I got a lighted seam ripper from Tom!  Who knew?


Alex gave me some chocolate lace cookies (a favorite of mine!) and some dark chocolate with blood orange bits (sounds yummy!) saying "better" gifts will be appearing on later nights.  But I was pretty happy with the contents of that bag.  


So guess what's on my breakfast menu tomorrow?



Thanks to Marilyn for sharing this Chanukah song!






No comments:

Post a Comment