Friday, December 6, 2019


I ran out of bobbin this afternoon, so wound 3 more.  While the machine was 'down' I decided to clean it, and did find more dust bunnies than were healthy.


After I had swept them out the machine looked so much better... 


but then wouldn't sew, just kept gumming up the works.


I lost count of how many times I took the plates off, 
poking around inside trying to solve the problem. 


Eventually I called Marcie for advice, 
when she said I am overdue for service.


I have the Sew Day at Mary's on Monday -


when I'd PLANNED to get back to the wedding quilt


BECAUSE I NEED TO GET IT TO CINDY FOR QUILTING 
BEFORE HER JANUARY SURGERY!



Today's mail brought unwelcome news from Social Security.  Despite a "whopping" 1.6% cost-of-living increase for 2020, my monthly benefit amount will be going down over $100.  So now I'm looking into that issue.



No comments:

Post a Comment