Wednesday, July 31, 2019

I did a little more trail work this morning.  It was a little trickier with a vehicle parked in front of gravel pile, but at least now all of the really bad spots are filled in.



Brownie twisted Mojo's paw to stay another day 
so they can keep having fun -


so of course Cat has to stay also.  Look how depressed she is at the thought...


The pooches continued having lots more fun playing this morning.  When I commented about how much difficulty I was having getting a decent pic of them doing that, someone suggested I snap some video -  


though (naturally) as soon as I started filming they quit playing.



Not sure if Brownie got Mojo to join him on the upper part of the yard -


but I finally got some shots of him up there.




Today is Swimming Pool cleaning day, so the Party Pool was a happening place.  There were lots of kids 'diving' for the treasure rocks, but they were all very respectful of the rest of us relaxing and soaking.  I shared my trail mix - and in return was the recipient of a wonderful foot massage from a couple of them.



On my way past the swimming pool I noticed that my green chair was MIA and thought someone had appropriated it for their campsite.  Turned out it was on the Lost & Found picnic table.  I haven't been to the pool in several days, so I guess Joe thought it had been abandoned.



Chatting with Scott I got a book rec that sounds like a good possibility 
for one of Tom's holiday gifts.




Before Michael arrived this morning Terry tucked in the foam roof insulation so it's all ready for a final piece of trim. 




Today, however, she and Michael are working on the tile, starting in the bathroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment