Wednesday, July 17, 2019

With the swimming pool closed today for draining/cleaning, I took advantage of the people-free opportunity to take some pix in hopes of showing the tree over the pool where the hummer nest is located.  Even though I shot from different perspectives, none of my photos seem to give a good indication of where that branch is hanging.  Still, I did get some nice views of the pool.





Surprisingly the Party Pool wasn't very crowded despite the swimming pool being off limits today.  Brownie got to bark (once) at a deer, and tried to entice Trish's dog to play when they stopped by briefly.  

Other than that, he was calm and relaxed, and made more new friends.


One of the soakers, Mark, was going to schlep up to the top pool.  When I said that I hoped it was the altitude and not my age that kept me from hiking up there these days, he said not to consider myself old, but instead "seasoned".  I like his thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment