Monday, July 29, 2019

Cheryl returned this afternoon.  She'll take care of Neil while we're at Book Club this evening, and then when we're in town tomorrow.

I grabbed another soak this afternoon, this time at the Party Pool, where there were quite a few parents taking advantage of their kids being at Science Camp.  <g>  


One woman (who I didn't recognize) remembered me from last year: my name, that I live in Arizona, that I'd been a teacher, etc.  I was certainly impressed!



Brownie was his usual big hit, behaving himself - at least until this deer showed up.  She simply ignored his barking, and grazed along the edge of the pool.


On the walk back home he got to bark at another deer, 
who also pretty much ignored him.



More bumper stickers for my "collection":





I'd been hearing about this 9-week-old puppy that Marie and Ruby are thinking of adopting.  Of course it's cute... puppies only come in cute!



Lots of parents were congregating at the Welcome Center waiting to pick up their kids from camp, and there were a number of dogs with them.  I'd visited with 2-year-old Arlo and his parents up at the pool, but Ursa had not been up there with them.  They're waiting to collect 6-year-old big brother Adna from camp. 




Another sniffing marathon, though we were not properly introduced.



It's threatening to rain, but I hope it holds off long enough for me to take Brownie for a good walk before we leave around 6:00.  He's going to spend the evening in my bedroom so Cheryl won't have to worry about interactions with Shadow!

No comments:

Post a Comment