Thursday, July 25, 2019

Michael finally contacted Terry late this morning.  They're experiencing more (ongoing) waterline issues in his neighborhood, and because he's dealing with that he wasn't going to be working today.  Good thing my tooth is holding its own (maybe is even a bit better?) because the dentist's office had called yesterday to let me know of a cancellation/opening today.  I told Kaylee that my tooth was no worse and I had a prior commitment for today - but to keep me on the list.



Since the weather was holding I headed up to the Party Pool for a soak.  Well before I got to the swimming pool (to grab my towel that I'd laid out there this morning) I could hear music coming from there, and it turned out to be couple playing a tongue drum in the water.



As people come and go the noodle stacks at the Party Pool are constantly changing.  I keep taking pix of them reflecting in the water, looking for that elusive "perfect" shot for my (someday!) hot springs art quilt.





I was surprised that Vivian's pepperoni pizza hat 
was not advertising a food establishment.



When I'd had enough sun, Brownie and I headed to some shade at the swimming pool.  Trish was swimming laps, so Brownie kept Molly company.


Molly had an incredible deer interaction the other day 
that I'll share when I'm not so tired.


This afternoon we finally got a good soaking rain to go with the thunder.  Then tonight we had incredibly clear skies when I took Brownie out for his evening constitutional at 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment