Friday, July 26, 2019

I was up at my usual time this morning, 5:12, so Terry didn't have to wake me <g> when she was ready for her trip to town.  With lots to accomplish her plan was to get an early start... but we are definitely moving through the 26 letters of the alphabet.



First thing on her list of errands (which include, but are not limited to, picking up the floor tile, dropping off the recycling, stops at the bank and library and Walmart, and of course a final shop at the grocery store) is a visit to the lab for a fasting blood draw.  

So this morning's wrinkle was all without coffee.



When the van wouldn't start she came back in to see if I could give her a jump.  That was a tad tricky because it turned out neither one of us had jumper cables in our vehicles (she will remedy that today when she hits Walmart) and her small jumper box in the basement didn't have enough oomph.  



The Welcome Center (with a full mechanical shop below) wasn't yet open - 
and wouldn't be for quite a while yet.


Happily Marie was around and she had cables. 



All's well that ends well... 
though Terry didn't get quite the early start she had hoped for.



While I wait for Neil and Hilda to wake and need my attention (and that could easily be another several hours) I've been puttering: doing laundry, some mopping, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment