Thursday, July 4, 2019

After Suzie & Rich arrived at noon we walked up the street 
for a delightful afternoon at Marcie & Mike's.  




The BBQ and assorted sides were yummy (I "may" have over-eaten....) 
and there were also more presents.

I was with Marcie when she bought this back in March (we'd gone to Sportsman's to buy wood chips for the smoker so Tom could cook her birthday dinner) but I'd forgotten all about it.







And Wanda had taken my suggestion - 


She picked up a gift certificate to Bookman's.




Tom has gotten a number of Happy Birthday calls today, including (of course) from both kids.  Alex is in Boston, and Lisa is in Omaha.




Wanda came back to the house with us afterward and walked me through squaring off the bottom of my mesh bag.  First, however, I "needed" to break my needle, and then it took an act of congress to get the new one seated properly.  Will tackle the rest of that project in the morning when I'm fresh.


No comments:

Post a Comment