Thursday, July 4, 2019


We are not likely to go see fireworks tonight since temps will still be around 100 degrees then.  I have been distressed at all the firework booths that have sprouted up around here in the past couple of weeks.  


It's hot and dry here (despite having "started" the monsoon season here there has been no rain, with none in the foreseeable future) and we do NOT need idiots causing more fires!



It's also Tom's birthday today, so once he had a couple of cups of coffee in him I 'convinced' him to open his gifts.



First up was a nice, lightweight shirt from Andy & Sandy.



Next was a book without documentation on the sender.  
From Marilyn & Don?




The remainder were from me.  
Here's a book "written" by my personal trainer Jim Bell.... not!



Another book I picked up at the Science Center 
when Marcie and I visited last year.





I picked up this "rock hound" tee at the dog booth in Prescott recently.



Hope he enjoys this package of coffee candies that I appropriated from the mega carton Marilyn sent Mom back in May. (Thank you Marilyn & Mom!)




Last was a puzzle I thought would either be extra easy - or extra hard.  
.

Tom's thinking ran along the exact same lines.



In a bit we'll be off to Marcie & Mike's for a BBQ.


No comments:

Post a Comment