Monday, July 8, 2019

Another too-early morning: 4:30.  


Tomorrow that wouldn't be so bad, giving me an early start, but today it would have been nice to log a couple more hours of sleep.



Did a little more mucking of my quilting table, and sliced my finger because "somehow" my rotary cutter was left open last evening after I trimmed the bottom of my watermelon bag.  Still haven't folded in the bottom to make it square - but did fix mend of my hot spring dresses. 



Got my hair cut this morning (it's Shelley's birthday today), mailed the baby quilt and placemats, picked up a few last-minute groceries at Winco, and lastly filled up the gas tank and washed the windshield in preparation for hitting the road tomorrow.  



This afternoon I have even started packing! 


Brownie senses something is going on, and wants to make sure he's not left behind.  



Finally connected with Shayne today, and he says the hot tub is working as it should.  So now Tom and I can fasten down the tarp I picked up at Harbor Freight the other day to give some protection to the cover.




No comments:

Post a Comment