Saturday, July 6, 2019

My computer flipped out yesterday, doing things I'd never seen before, which is why I ended up posting from my iPad (and thus without any illustrations) last evening.


This morning (after a good night's rest?) it did start up for me again, 
but I think I'll still give Don a call in a bit anyway!



I made substantial progress on the placemats yesterday, 
and today plan to hit it hard.  



Tomorrow is my deadline to finish them, 
though it is possible I could reach that end point today!



Only other items on my weekend agenda are taking care of things 
around the house in preparation for my exodus on Tuesday. 



 I really need to start getting serious about packing once Tom returns from the grocery store with my car.  One of the hardest things is gathering all the clothes I'll need for cold weather, like heavy sweatshirts and socks.  That is kind of hard to relate to when it's 110 here - though of course should I forget anything crucial I can usually borrow something from Terry.



Now back to the placemats!

No comments:

Post a Comment