Monday, May 18, 2020

When the couch went out to the "curb" on Friday I knew someone would be happy to re-home it.  I'm not sure exactly when it got picked up (Tom's truck was parked in the driveway blocking my view) but it didn't last the weekend.



Alex posted the four videos he took on Tuesday (when Brownie was racing around in the Back 40 during irrigation) onto my Instagram page; too bad I can't figure out how to post them here.



I saw the cardiologist today, and have an echo cardiogram and a stress test scheduled in the next couple of weeks "just to make sure."



Yvonne stopped by this afternoon to harvest some of our wandering Jew.  It's very prolific so we have plenty to share <g> though it's a good thing I hadn't gotten around to trimming all of them out front.

No comments:

Post a Comment