Wednesday, May 20, 2020

No llama was delivered today <g> but I did get a package that confused me.  It was soft, and the shape/size of a rolled up towel.  Since I couldn't open it when Tom brought it to me (I was connected to the machine, icing my knee, with no implement handy) it's not like I didn't have plenty of time to think about it. 


Alex came over to see if we had any rubbing alcohol (we did) 
and just as he was opening the package for me I remembered!  


It was the new cover I'd ordered for the chaise lounge.  The old one didn't cover the sides/end of the cushion, and despite repeated requests <sigh> to move the chaise back into the shade after using, "some people" kept leaving it out in the sun, which of course will rot the fabric.  This cover is wide enough to hang over each side, and WAY longer than the chaise so it tucks under the cushion.


It was advertised as having a monogram option, but when I ordered it 
there seemed to be no place to choose a letter.  

The one that arrived today has a lovely W.



After two failed attempts yesterday, 
this afternoon I tried to access the third season of Mrs. Maisel


and obviously the third time was the charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment