Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Not much to report about yesterday.  Pokey is still rearranging furniture on the back patio, creating quite a racket as she drags it along, and all too often getting "tangled" up in it.  Obviously hers is not a species that learns from its mistakes....



I'd found a skinny pool noodle at the grocery store on my last visit, and have attached it to Brownie's agility "equipment" though I haven't yet gotten around to trimming the end.  


Brownie, however, is beyond leery of it.  I couldn't get him to come over and inspect it even when I laid one of his treats on the wooden base.  Could be a long learning curve...



In the afternoon I got into the pool, but instead of lounging/reading on the raft I actually swam a bit, mostly giving my legs some exercise.  My plan <g> is to continue to do that on a regular basis.



Last night I watched Benny and Joon, a 1993 movie I'd never seen, and enjoyed it.  I especially liked Johnny Depp's character (he showcases his talents in a number of scenes) as well as the entertaining betting during the poker scenes.



Now off for my cardiogram test.

No comments:

Post a Comment