Saturday, May 23, 2020

I've been wanting to see the Downton Abbey movie since it came out at theaters (last summer?) when I missed it.  Last evening I caught it on HBO, and since it was as well-done as the series of course I enjoyed it.



Tom didn't watch it with me (he hadn't watched the series either) instead opting to finish reading The Physician.  He was sorry to be done with it (I certainly can relate to that feeling when coming to the final page of a good book) and is now looking to read other books by the author.  


Once the movie ended I started in on the book, 
and am definitely enjoying it.



Brownie woke me around midnight, barking at something out front (from atop the green couch) though I sure couldn't see anything out the windows.  Once I'd come into the living room to investigate he scooted out back and continued his barking, though I couldn't find anything out there either.  I did bring him inside and then closed the bedroom door so he couldn't "escape"  to keep up his noisy vigilance. 



Here's that beautiful top that Marcie had brought over last weekend when the wind kept me from getting a photo of it.  The blue batiks and sparkly black fabric enhance the pattern, and (stunning as it is already!) it'll just be that much more impressive once it's quilted.

No comments:

Post a Comment