Saturday, May 9, 2020

The rest of my day today did not go as planned....



Around 8:00 this morning I started experiencing some serious chest pains, 
at times feeling like the proverbial elephant was sitting on my chest.  


After an hour experiencing various degrees of pain I decided it wasn't going away so I ended up at the ER, where I spent most of the day.


By the time we actually arrived the pain had dissipated, though of course they still ran lots of tests throughout the day. None of those showed anything, so around 3:00 they sent me back home with instructions to follow up with a cardiologist.



I had brought my iPad with me, but when I went to read my book I realized I was missing my glasses.  Last I'd absolutely remembered having them was in Tom's truck, when I took them off upon arrival to don my N95 mask.  After I texted him he looked in his truck, but didn't find them.  


My nurse checked my triage room (and even out front in the driveway) 
so when they didn't show up I feared they were lost for good.  



Happily when Tom picked me up I discovered 
that they'd simply fallen between the seat and the console.


No comments:

Post a Comment