Friday, May 8, 2020

One phone call today was to check and see why I haven't received any of the CPAP supplies.  Randi was very helpful, and after checking at her end it appears that my order did fall through the cracks.   



In theory she has fixed that, so I should be receiving the replacements next week.  Naturally I hope that they fix the leakage issues that have tanked my scores.





Another call was to set up the follow-up phone visit with the CPAP doctor (after cancelling the scheduled in-person visit last month) and it turned out she had an opening this afternoon.  I followed the directions to make sure my laptop's camera and microphone were turned on, and then after that had Alex come over to check my work.  


It should have worked - but when the doc office called, guess what?



The good news is that it turned out she was okay just doing it via the phone, 



I'm glad that she could access my 'account' and see that I have been using the CPAP nightly for the required hours to satisfy Medicare requirements - which means they'll pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment