Thursday, May 14, 2020

As of yesterday my placemats are ready for binding - but despite my sizeable stash of blue fabrics I could not find one that 'works'.   


So until I can shop (!) the placemats will remain unfinished. 



And speaking of shopping, though I can't remember when I was at a mall last (as in "what year"!) last night I dreamed that I was shopping at one.  Maybe I'm REALLY bored at home?


OF COURSE there are things I could (should!) be doing...



Alex showed me the videos he'd taken of Brownie Tuesday 
racing around joyfully in the flooded Back 40.  


Wish I could share one here.



Vera was here for a very short bit yesterday, but almost immediately upon arrival she disgraced herself yet again by peeing on the carpet.  


That's her 3rd time, and we have no explanation for it; "nobody" else has left any puddles, and naturally we've cleaned up immediately (and thoroughly) after each puddle incident.  


Not too surprising that at this point she's 86ed from visiting.  


Too bad, because the pooches do have a great time together.  




My CPAP goodies did not arrive yesterday, so again I did not use my machine last night.  Also did not take meds, and "slept in" until 5.



"Big plans" for today include washing my hair <g> 
and maybe finishing up trimming out front. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment