Thursday, May 7, 2020

Up at 4:20 this morning when of course it was still dark out.  



Could be along day, and will definitely be a hot one (~15 degrees above normal), but then we will get some heat relief for a bit.


All this while other parts of the country are expecting some very cold temps!




Arizona's (latest) absurdity made the Rachel Maddow Show last night.


Maybe the news that one of tRumps personal valets was "exhibiting symptoms" yesterday, and has tested positive. 




Did a little mending yesterday on some of Alex's jeans (an inner pocket had shredded in various directions) though as worn as that thin fabric is I don't know how long my fix will hold. 

 

When he comes to collect his pants I'll offer "a trade" and ask him 
to take everything off the back porch so I can hose it down.


Of course the final end-of-season Pokey clean-up WAS his job. I already moved/scrubbed out her crate, so you'd think he MIGHT have taken it upon himself to finish up the job.  Her clean/moved crate is a little hard to miss since he's been over here several times (to pick up mail/packages, drop of jeans, swim, etc.) but it obviously never occurred to him.



There are actually a number of other things I've already asked him to do that (also) never happened, a couple of which would take some time and effort, though others are very easy (like sending me the info to access his Amazon Prime account, or bringing over his extra iPad charging cord.) 


Can you tell that I'm a little annoyed with him? 

 

Doesn't help when he labels me "lame" either, just because I choose 
to ease into the chilly pool rather than just jump in..


It's not like he listens to many of my suggestions....



Ended up on the phone quite a bit this morning.



While in the hot tub I chatted with Rachelle for 40 minutes, until I got too warm and needed to get out.  While we'd been on the phone Marcela had phoned, and when I called her back we ended up chatting for a little over an hour. 

 Still want to speak with Mom and hear about the rest of her birthday celebration, but when I called she was just getting her lunch together and said she'd call me back afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment