Thursday, May 28, 2020

In late June, the new Blogger interface will become the default for all users. The legacy interface will still be optionally available. We recommend trying the new interface by clicking “Try the New Blogger” in the left-hand navigation. Please file any critical issues encountered.

Anyone who knows me can imagine how "happy" I was (definitely not!) to find that notice when I went to blog this morning.  Looks like another learning curve coming at me....



Yesterday I'd picked a couple of the pinkest peaches to see if they'd ripen in the house, and this morning I ate the one that felt a little less hard.  It tasted okay, just not as sweet and juicy as ones that ripen a bit more.  But we're getting close!



The book I ordered for my free Coursera class arrived this afternoon.


So after I read the assigned chapter(s) I will then "attend" the first class.


Tom is out of reading material and drove down to Bookman's - 
only to find them closed.



Another lazy day - no real excuse, though the heat certainly doesn't help.



No comments:

Post a Comment