Tuesday, May 19, 2020

I slept through the noisy excitement last night (around 11:30) at our intersection.  Tom, however, not quite asleep, heard a cop yelling, "Get on the ground!"  Of course he was curious and peeked out, and saw flashing lights, a car by the light pole (door open) and the driver who had tried to escape. 



Brownie again did not finish his breakfast.  He spent the evening (and possibly the night?) hanging out with Vera where (no doubt) he "shares" her food.  He's not getting a whole lot of exercise these days (of course neither am I, and the current reading on the scale does NOT make me happy!) so I was relieved to hear Marcie give his current physique a good grade when she stopped by on Sunday.  I'm glad he only eats when he's hungry because I've seen some overweight dogs and it's not good!

before and after weight loss


My white dress arrived yesterday so now I need to decide what to do with the old one.  Do I want to keep the new one pristine for wearing here, and continue to wear the old one at the hot springs (where "casual" is always in style!)  Should I try tie-dying it a turquoise color?



This morning I called to see about scheduling my follow-up MRI.  Turns out they hadn't called me because the order was to schedule it in June - but that's right around the corner.  It turns out that I have one of my heart tests that first week, and also my dental cleaning, so the MRI is now set for Thursday, June 4.  I'll be glad to get that done and then (hopefully) find that healing has been underway in the month between the two tests.


Won't get the results until Friday, June 12,  because although Dr. Yacabuci is in the Glendale office twice a week the earlier day conflicted with my (rescheduled) appointment with my PCP for my annual wellness exam.  


The first two weeks of June have become pretty crowded now!



No comments:

Post a Comment