Saturday, May 9, 2020

After dinner last evening I sat by the pool step with Brownie on my lap, 
hoping to convince him that it's not such a bad place to be.  


Since he assumed I was going to dip him in the water (horrors!) 
it took him a while to relax.  



When I eventually set him down next to me, still petting him and talking soothingly to him, he actually remained next to me for a bit before drifting away. 



Got an e-mail last evening that my CPAP supplies have already shipped.  Did log a better night's sleep last night (just knowing that they are on their way?) not opening my eyes until 5:30 - and without the usual bathroom trek.  Also had a number of very vivid dreams, all of which I can still recall several hours later.  This is so NOT me!



Mom's flowers were delivered yesterday, and should survive until Sunday....  


Mitch is back in town and stopped by Alex's last evening.  According to Tom, who spoke with him upon returning from his nightly bike ride, Mitch mentioned coming by on Sunday to apply the first layer of repair on the back pillar.... but neither Tom nor I will be holding our breath since we've heard such promises before...




No comments:

Post a Comment