Monday, May 11, 2020

I enjoyed a pleasant and relaxing Mothers Day yesterday. Brownie naturally let this dog mom give him lots of attention, and happily did not waste any precious TP celebrating...


He thoroughly enjoyed playing with Vera yesterday.  She obviously loves his toys, and appropriates them whenever she visits (often sneaking them into the backyard.)  Brownie, who seldom shows much interest in his toys, changes his tune when "someone" else decides to play with them.  



The pooches sure had fun, 
and no surprise that we all enjoyed watching their antics.




Enjoyed a chat with Mom, 
though of course I missed being with her this year.



To celebrate the day Alex gifted me a spiffy new pool raft (my old just died) which I plan to try out today, and he also brought in dinner from Carrabba's.  


Lisa called with her good wishes for the day, and gifted me a donation to Family Promise, "one of the Top 6 organizations (ranked by Charity Navigator) doing Covid-19 relief for children and families."



Yesterday I made progress on my penguin placemats, completing the echo quilting on one of them,  and I'm  planning to get to work on the second one once I finish playing on the computer.  


Haven't quite decided yet on how to quilt the side edges of Marcie's rectangles, though I do have a "snowflake" idea swirling around in my brain that seems appropriate for penguins (though "possibly" not so much <g> for placemats destined to live in Phoenix?)


No comments:

Post a Comment