Wednesday, May 6, 2020

I'm disappointed to report that 24 hours later, yesterday's cortisone shot seems to have had no discernable effect on my pain level.  Luckily the pain is not too bad (as long as I don't try to put any weight on that leg) but of course at some point <g> it would be nice to be able to walk again.



This morning I took care of some paperwork/banking/bills while I waited for Teri's visit this morning to drop off some books.  Unfortunately she couldn't stay to chat because she had groceries in the car.




The earrings I bought at the Renaissance Festival for Sandy's birthday gift 
and mailed to her mid-March never arrived.  


This morning I went to the aeris dea custom jewelry site hoping to find a pair to replace them. 


Unfortunately none of the earrings posted even remotely resembled the beautiful ones I'd bought, so now I've contacted them to see if they have any that fit my description but aren't posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment